Friday, March 19, 2010

Video Friday - The Teens by Recess Monkey

My family has really been into Recess Monkey lately.  In particular, their new album Field Trip.  By far I think this is our most favorite album of theirs.  I liked this song immediately because it reminds me of when my son was first learning to count.  Something about the teens is always difficult for kids.  One number in there always gets missed.  I think it was 16 for him.  Anyway, I think even though this video is very simple and only includes one of the monkeys, it's still really fun.  I especially like that they included the number 12.  I wish I new why they did that.  Twelve-teen?  I don't know, maybe just because it's silly.

Enjoy and have a great Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I too also enjoyed it watching with my two little girls. This video just thrilled my cuties. Thank you so much! :-)
    video for kids

    ReplyDelete