I think Michelle should get a Loyal Follower award simply based on the fact that she's the only one who consistently reads and comments on my blog. She knows I love her though. You know how I know that she knows? Because she CONSISTENTLY READS AND COMMENTS ON MY BLOG! Anyway, thanks so much for the award Michelle, I think it's really cool that you thought of me and I love reading your blog every day. Sometimes I think, whoa, did she just say that? And yes, yes she did.
My job now is to follow these rules:
- Thank the awesome person who gave you this award. ( Done, see above.)
- Copy the award to your blog. (Done, see above.)
- Post a link to their blog and attest to their greatness. (Hmm, well, just trust me that it's great.)
- Name 7 things that people do not already know about you from reading your blog. (Huh, 7? Well, okay. Done, see below.)
- Nominate other bloggers, and . . .
- Place a link to their blogs, and don't forget to . . .
- Leave a comment on their blog to let them know. (Done, done, and done. See below.)
- I recently became a die hard fan of Craig Ferguson, but I'm not his #1 fan because I don't plan on stalking him any time soon.
- I love to drink Bubble Tea, especially with the giant black pearl tapioca. Yum.
- My favorite singer is Björk and every time I think of her I hear Emma Thompson's line from Love Actually when she talks about Joni Mitchell, "I love her. And true love lasts a life time."
- My parents were very concerned about me in high school when I went through my "dark phase" because I was very interested in serial killers. No worries, though. I made it through and I'm pretty normal now. Sort of.
- Currently, my favorite shows to watch are Big Bang Theory, House, Dexter, Fringe, and Bones. And also, I hate reality shows, except . . .
- I love to watch the medical mystery and freak shows on TLC on Sunday evenings. You know the ones about conjoined twins, the mermaid girl, tree man, etc.
- Finally, I still have the stuffed pony that my sister gave me when I was four(?) Pony sits on my bedside table and watches over me as I sleep, but apparently doesn't do a very good job because I have the weirdest freakin' dreams . . . But, after reading through my list I suddenly begin to see why.