Friday, April 2, 2010

Video Friday - People Really Like Milk by Billy Kelly

Last week on Zooglobble Stefan matched up Billy Kelly's People Really Like Milk against Seattle's own The Not-It's with their new video Come Play at Our House in his yearly KidVid Tournament.  The race was very close, but in the end The Not-It's narrowly beat out Billy Kelly. 

Personally, I really like both videos and it was tough to choose just one, but I ended up voting for the Not-It's simply because I believe in supporting the home team when it comes to Kids Music bands.  Still, I really like People Really Like Milk so I'm featuring it this week for Video Friday.  I think you'll agree that this is a fun song and video, and it definitely puts a smile on your face.  What a great way to start a gloomy, stormy Friday.  It's already got me in a much better mood.

So, enjoy People Really Like Milk as you munch your morning cereal and have a fun and fantastic Friday!

2 comments:

  1. 13 year old boys find this insanely hilarious...go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cool kids are drinking milk, so why not? You have to admit that it is pretty hilarious!

    ReplyDelete