Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Again, I've been sick so everything is sort of one day behind.  I found this video the other day and I thought it would provide a good laugh for a day that honors all Mamas.

I was listening to the CD Grace's Bell by Ben Rudnick & Friends and their version of Mama Don't 'low the other day.  I know I've heard this song before, but probably not since I was a kid.  All I could think of was, Wow, this mama is no fun to be around!  Then I came across this video and suddenly it all made sense.  Of course MAMA ain't no fun!  She's a robot!

Check out this oldie but goodie by Dudley Moore and the Muppets then call up your Mama and tell her how much you love her (because she isn't a robot).  She'll never expect it one day late (well, my mom will because she knows me.)  Happy Belated Mother's Day all!



PS - I love how in the comments someone wrote that MAMA looks like someone took a Dalek and smashed it into R2D2.  Hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. What a classic! Dudley Moore, the Muppets, oddball humor! It doesn't get any better than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This music is just my style. I love the Muppets and Dudley Moore is really good on the piano. Thanks....nice jazzy way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete